Plan. Review. Assess. Deliver.
Our structured Localisation Strategy (LocStrat) Assessment allows you to review your company-wide needs and processes in relation to localisation and frame improvement plans against industry good practice via our Localisation Maturity Model (LMM).
An Introduction to LocStrat
The first step in building a strong localisation strategy is a thorough assessment of objectives, processes, resources and target markets. That is why we’ve created LocStrat as the first stage of any consultation partnership we engage in.
We help customers ensure they have the right processes and technology assets to support their localisation needs. All of our team have hybrid IT and localisation backgrounds, allowing us to provide relevant technology advice to our customers, including:
- Localisation Architecture – to ensure you have the right tools, processes and systems to meet your localisation goals.
- Solution Sourcing and Selection – of language-aware solutions including PIM, CMS and EDRMS systems.
- Internationalisation Readiness – to ensure applications, processes and content stores are localisation ready.
- Language Asset Assessment – to help build, optimise or improve language assets based on existing content.
We help customers tackle specific content challenges by building bespoke solutions, including:
- Content Transformations – using advanced techniques to transform mono-lingual or bi-lingual content into useable assets for translation.
- Custom File Filters – building bespoke filters to handle unique file formats, or enhancing the capabilities of existing filters to meet specific requirements.
- Process Automation – to handle the adaptation, transfer or management of localisation processes, content or associated tasks.
If you’ve got a unique requirement, talk to our consulting team.