Step 1. Log in
You should already have your personal login details. If not, or if you would like them again you can use the Forgotten Password link.
Step 2. Upload your Files
We start the order by uploading the files that you would like translated.
- Click to add your files then browse and select your files to upload. Or,
- Drag and drop files onto the file list.
Note: File types to add here: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .idml and .json or check the ‘supported files formats’ link for all types.
Additional file services
- Don’t want to translate all the content in your files – You need to mark them for File Engineering.
- Require formatting after the translation – You will need to mark them for Desktop Publishing.
Step 3. Select languages and add to order
Quick tip – It is important that you always select the correct and consistent language variations when you place your orders to ensure that your correct translation memory and linguists are used, e.g English (US) en-us will use your US English translation memory and not a UK English translation memory.
The easiest and most accurate way to ensure you always select your correct languages and services is to set your default languages or create order templates.
- Select the Source language for your files.
- Select the Target(s) languages that you would like the file/s translated into.
- Select your service level.
- Select Add to Order.
Step 4. Review your order and add your order details
When you have added files to your order they will be listed in the Finalize your Order panel on the Order page. You can continue to add items to your order scrolling to the top of the page and uploading further files, selecting your order template and then adding these to your order (steps 2 and 3).
Your files, language combinations and services will be listed in the Finalize your order panel and the cost will be displayed where the metrics have been calculated.
Where we cannot automatically calculate metrics for your files you can request a quote.
- Complete the order name field with your own project reference.
- Complete the PO number field.
- Upload any auxiliary files (these files will not be translated but will be provided to your linguists for reference).
- Select the subject matter, for your order.
- Add any information for the PM or linguists in the Instructions field, e.g. information about words that must remain in English or if the translation is limited by a character count.
Step 5. Place your order, request or save your quote
The final step before placing your order or requesting a quote is to add your order details.
If we can automatically price your order without File Engineering or Desktop Publishing you will be able to Place Order or Save Quote.
If your Order requires File Engineering or Desktop Publishing you will be able to Request Quote. We will then review your files, update your quote and deadline and email you when it is ready for you to approve.
- Select place your order. Or
- Select to request or save quote.
Note: If you request a quote our file engineering or desktop publishing team will review your requirements and will update your quote. When your quote is ready you will receive an email with a link to review and approve the quote.
Our team will then review your project, update the project deadline if this is required and you will receive an email from Ease when your project is complete and your translations are ready for you to download.
You can search and view your projects, source and target files from the Projects page at any time.