About the role
Lingo24’s corporate infrastructure and translation platform is key to the smooth running and on-going expansion of its global localisation service provider activities. The Support Team Lead is responsible for ensuring the stable and performance running of both Lingo24’s employee infrastructure along with our localisation business process platform through their Support Team, including, but not limited to, providing first and second level support and management of incidents for the organization’s internal and external applications.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to:
- Manage issues created on Lingo24’s issue tracking system (Jira). Ensure that issues are triaged, prioritised and actioned by the Application Support Team within the defined SLAs
- Team management, including but not limited to capacity planning of the team, performance review and recruitment
- Provide first and second level support to Lingo24 employees with regards to workstation and office infrastructure issues, including Lingo24’s translation platform
- Basic systems administration, including troubleshooting of issue, building and patching of the Lingo24 Platform’s underlying linux servers
- Provide consultancy to our customers on the service suite and help them find the best solution for their translation and localisation needs
- Plan, organise and coordinate internal and external resources to ensure successful delivery of our projects
- Identify, structure and communicate risks to support customers with their more technical requirements;
- Clearly define and communicate objectives, roles and responsibilities to all resources involved;
- Work with our developers and provide internal feedback and insight on our workflows and technology tools in order to improve on the quality, efficiency and usability of these tools.
We would expect you to be:
- Experienced, if not certified, in ITIL service management, Redhat or Centos Linux systems administration
- Experienced in incident management, SLAs, escalations, etc
- Information Technology based degree (desirable)
- Demonstrable problem solving skills in a time-critical, technology led environment
- Excellent organizational skills, able to work autonomously as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly customer service oriented
- Friendly, committed, can-do attitude and excellent team player
We would expect you to be:
- Experienced in Project Management (preferably minimum 3 years experience), in coordinating project teams and also in dealing with various stakeholders;
- A proficient English user – both written and spoken (C1 level or above);
- A thorough and structured individual who can use project management tools: Gantt, Microsoft Project or similar;
- Skilled computer user (MS Office, Email, MS Project);
- A confident decision maker, in both the clients’ and the company’s best interest;
- Great communication skills – able to lead client conversations in a constructive manner, take on feedback and turn it into actionable goals for your team and colleagues;
- Committed to continuously learn, experiment and develop yourself.
Submit your CV now to apply for this role.