About the role
The role of the DTP Outsourcing Coordinator is to manage all outsourced DTP projects according to the DTP quality standards, DTP procedures and DTP services.
What you will be doing:
- Provide consultancy to our internal customers on the DTP outsource service and help them find the best solution for their localisation needs.
- Build and maintain a database within AdminX which can be used as a tool of supplier selection for the external DTP resources.
- Plan, organise and coordinate the projects handled by the external DTP resources to ensure successful and timely delivery of our projects.
- Identify, structure and communicate risks to support internal customers with their more technical requirements.
- Clearly define and communicate objectives, roles, responsibilities and expected quality levels to all the external DTP resources involved.
- Work together with the DTP Department Manager and the Vendor Management department to keep a permanent pool of active and high performing external DTP resources, as per Lingo24 hubs needs.
- Work with our internal DTP team and customers to provide feedback for our external DTP resources in order to improve on the quality, efficiency and usability of these resources.
- Work with dedicated client teams – PM and DTP – to improve DTP workflows and seek out and implement automation solutions.
- Work with the internal DTP team and Engineering on initiatives to benefit and improve efficiency and automation within the department.
We would expect you to be:
- Experienced in Project Management (preferably minimum 3 years experience), in coordinating project teams and also in dealing with various stakeholders;
- A proficient English user – both written and spoken (C1 level or above);
- A thorough and structured individual who can use project management tools: Gantt, Microsoft Project or similar;
- Skilled computer user (MS Office, Email, MS Project);
- A confident decision maker, in both the clients’ and the company’s best interest;
- Great communication skills – able to lead client conversations in a constructive manner, take on feedback and turn it into actionable goals for your team and colleagues;
- Committed to continuously learn, experiment and develop yourself.
What we expect from you:
In this role, you will get the opportunity to:
- Provide consultancy to our customers on the service suite and help them find the best solution for their translation and localization needs;
- Plan, organise and coordinate internal and external resources to ensure successful delivery of our projects;
- Identify, structure and communicate risks to support customers with their more technical requirements;
- Clearly define and communicate objectives, roles and responsibilities to all resources involved;
- Work with our developers and provide internal feedback and insight on our workflows and technology tools in order to improve on the quality, efficiency and usability of these tools.
- English B2 level or above.
- Advanced computer skills (Advanced – Expert in MS Windows, MS Office, Open Office).
- Advanced understanding of project management tools: JIRA, Gantt, Microsoft Project or similar.
- Basic understanding of programming languages.
- Basic knowledge of graphical design concepts (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Quark, Frame Maker.
- Great communications skills .
- A confident decision maker.
Submit your CV now to apply for this role.