If you prefer human interaction or you need to share with us specific details about your translation or ask us a question, simply get in touch and we'll handle the rest.
If you want a more automated way to order, try Self-service and API integration. Find out more about these here.
From our years of experience, we've established the most effective workflow for managing translation projects. The stages we recommend are:
1. gathering and understanding project requirements
2. pre-translation file checks (depending on your file type, a pre-translation file-processing step may be needed)
3. project placement and translator briefing
4. translation (this stage may include proofreading or client review, depending on the service you purchase)
5. delivery of translated files
6. feedback management
To see how the translation process may differ for the service that you've chosen please check our translation services page, or get in touch with us.